Zanewood Community School: A Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) School will host virtual conferences this winter. Conferences will be held on:
- Monday, Feb. 22 (8-9 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.)
- Thursday, Feb. 25 (8-9 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.)
- Thursday, March 4 (8-9 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.)
Log on to ParentVUE to schedule your conference time(s); for additional help, please reference the instructions in this news post.
All conferences will be held via Google Meet. After signing up for a conference time on ParentVUE, you will receive a link for the Google Meet videoconference.
Don't have ParentVUE? Need help with ParentVUE?
If you don't have a ParentVUE account, you should have received more information (including an activation key) from the school last week. Learn more about ParentVUE; you can also contact PhaTsim@district279.org or call the main office at 763-561-9077 for more assistance.
Please register for ParentVUE before Friday, Feb. 19.
How to schedule conferences through ParentVUE
- Log on to ParentVUE online. If you do not have a ParentVUE Account, please contact the Zanewood school office at 763-561-9077. If you have an account and have forgotten your password, please click the “forgot password” link through the browser version of ParentVUE and follow the prompts.
- If you have more than one enrolled student, select the drop down on the upper left corner to switch between each student to schedule conferences using the following steps. (Repeat these steps for additional students to schedule a conference with their teacher.)
- Click on the “Conference” menu item on the left side.
- The page will appear blank initially. In the upper right, click “Parent Scheduled Conferences.”
- Available dates and times appear for your student's homeroom teacher. Some sites may have specialist classes such as Music and Physical Education as well. Check the box for the conference times you would like to select. You are only allowed one selection per teacher. If you would like to change your selections you may return to this screen to deselect your chosen times.
- As you make selections, your schedule will populate in the upper right. When you are finished, you can choose to email your schedule to yourself.
- Click on the Conference module on the right. You will see the Conference Date. Click the blue words "Parent Teacher Conference."
- A Conference Detail view will display with the Google Meet or other contact information in the Comment section. NOTE: If there is a link in the section it will not be live; instead, copy and paste the meeting information into your web browser.